Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: Dim projector?
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 01:07 PM

Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice

Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice Drift Monkey is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceandpho View Post
align the lights at a wall, also your halogen bowls might been burned up, swap bulbs just to confirm.
I've done that...the cutoffs seem to be even. Swapped the bulbs before, same dimming on pass side. You might be on to something with the burned halogen bowls - the passenger side projector seems only lit up in the middle looking head on, while it's basically the opposite on the other side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adkfinn View Post
x2 on trying new bulbs and eyeballing everything to see if you can spot an issue.

Are you stock? Do yourself a favor and replace the h11 low bulbs with h9's at least. You'll half the lifespan but you will nearly double the brightness (a worthy trade off in my opinion) at a comparable cost.
Funny enough, the passenger side is actually H9. The driver's H9 blew so I have the old H11 in there and it's still significantly brighter. I also have the 9100 HIRs in the high beams. Though, if I can figure out this projector issue I might give those Auxbeam LEDs a shot.