View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 07:28 PM

TNor31 is on a distinguished road

TNor31 is on a distinguished road
Hi, Quick question and since I cant start a new thread because I am new I thought I would try asking it here. I think the answer is yes based on what is above but I just want to be sure.

I am looking at buying a '99 t4r. The ad says "needs to have the rear axle rebuilt (most likely pinion bearings) but figured Id see if anyone wants to take it as is and save me the time of tearing it apart. Drivable but makes a whooping sound from the rear. Have a complete used 3rd member with Elocker and same gearing out of a 1st gen Tacoma to swap in, will be included in sale."

The 4runner also has an elocker. My question is would this be a direct swap or would there need to be modifications done to make it work?
TNor31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote