Notices

View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 09:52 PM

nglayton is just really nice nglayton is just really nice nglayton is just really nice nglayton is just really nice

nglayton is just really nice nglayton is just really nice nglayton is just really nice nglayton is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbo View Post
The Rino units were super cool when they came out, but they don’t compare well with the InReach. Rhino is a peer to peer coms device, the InReach is going off a modern satellite network and has not limited by radio coverage / distance.
That was my point, different technologies for different needs.
I believe the Rino's can also relay transmissions between units for greater distance.

Quote:
After doing a couple solo road trips
This is the perfect reason to choose an InReach product. Thanks for the info about the insurance, that's good to know should my needs ever change.
nglayton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote