View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 12:03 PM

Globetrotter78 has a spectacular aura about Globetrotter78 has a spectacular aura about

Globetrotter78 has a spectacular aura about Globetrotter78 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by VB.TRD.Pro View Post
The only suggestion I can make is to buy one and try it out. What I have highlighted in bold was exactly my thoughts about the PC and SB before I actually had one installed. It's much more than just mashing the throttle further. "Responsiveness", to me, is not synonymous with just mashing your foot further to take up the slop on this truck (excessive travel IMO). The PC tightens up the throttle response and can be more in line with many sports cars if you want it to be.
I equated it to having a button on the floor and on this GO button is either a sponge or a brick. No matter how fast you stomp that sponge it will never compress fast enough to hit that button faster than the brick nor to the same degree of depth thus altering shift times as well. LOL Rather simplistic explanation but got the point across to a friend.

Last edited by Globetrotter78; 01-14-2020 at 12:06 PM.
Globetrotter78 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote