View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 05:18 PM

4Runner168 is on a distinguished road

4Runner168 is on a distinguished road
2020 model issues/observations

So I have had my 2020 for 3 months/5000 miles already, had 2 questions regarding the following:

1) My brakes squeak a lot especially during humid/wet days if the vehicle has been sitting for a while, the dealer said that it was normal and the noise goes away after a while but I just find it to be really annoying. My next service appt is not for another 5K miles which is about 3 months out, any suggestions on how to resolve this squeaking issue short of taking it back to the dealer again?

2) Rear glass defroster doesn't seem to do a very good job, it only clears like a half inch wide strip for every line that goes across the glass. Is this normal for the 5th gen?

Thanks