Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 11:51 PM

scratchhax has a spectacular aura about scratchhax has a spectacular aura about scratchhax has a spectacular aura about

scratchhax has a spectacular aura about scratchhax has a spectacular aura about scratchhax has a spectacular aura about
I'm the guy that found the fix for the T9 screen whine. I didn't buy from CTH but from another seller. CTH was the only one that was interested in fixing these things before they went out to customers and were bending over backwards to get things sorted when the supplier was unsupportive. Say what you want about the T9, but CTH has been solid in my view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs0131 View Post
I assume you are talking about the guys that support the CTH T9, why would you not buy from them if it’s coming from CTH anyway? I think having a “middleman” makes tons of sense here considering the language barrier and timezone issues associated with dealing with China directly. These guys generally offer a discount too, and frankly it comes with some amazing support over on the facebook group. Probably the best support I’ve ever had for any product I’ve ever bought. I cracked a screen during install (my fault) on a sunday and within a few hours they gave me a big discount on a replacement and covered DHL shipping and I had it in 3 days. They have answered other questions in a matter of minutes.

I’m extremely impressed with the T9. Once you realize the full possibilities of having a powerful, huge android tablet with a sim card in your dash for $500, you’ll wonder why you ever considered a $1000 pioneer. I used to have a $700 iPad pro mounted in my truck hooked up to a $100 GPS unit, hooked up to a $100 mount, all pretty much just to run Gaia. Now I just install the Gaia app and done. Not to mention, you can use the sharkfin as a GPS antenna for awesome reception.
scratchhax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote