View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 12:49 AM
Banned

mr_pink is on a distinguished road
Banned

mr_pink is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Deuce View Post
Pulling apart the interior isn't terribly bad. It's mostly 10mm 14mm and trim clips. Here's a video of the interior being taken apart to add a JBL subwoofer to a 4Runner... Same same but different than what you want to do.

Hope this helps.

that was what i wanted to avoid. first vid id seen on yt when thinking of this. but i noticed the grill seems to be separate from the interior trim on the jbl system so i wouldnt have to do all that, i actually have a ct sounds 1000watt amp,lc2 and 12infinity ref" sub in a sealed box but i want something simple for now and think i might need the cargo space more often then not. then i heard the stock sub and it wasnt halfbad considering its in a stock sealed enclosure that doesnt take up any space.
mr_pink is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote