View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 12:22 PM

puckitpuck will become famous soon enough

puckitpuck will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dom42 View Post
In short. If you have kdss 4Runner and lift it and have longer travel then stock shocks. The sway bar and track bar make contact and doesn’t allow for full droop of the rear axle.

Icon made a bent track bar to get around the first hang up but didn’t do anything else. So it will hand up on the axle side. Sonoran steel track bar is a track bar that zig zags around all those clearance to make it work but the tolerances are too tight for me. Axle must be in stock location ( front to back ) or things will crash into each other. My links are extended 1/8” back to center the axle front to back because when you lift it on the rear and don’t extended it then your axle will be more forward then centered.

But Go 2 post up for quick explanation.

Also check this write up out.

Icon Adjustable Track Bar for KDSS - 5th Gen 4Runner - ICON-54200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey thank you for the explanation. My rig has KDSS I will take a look at the sway bar and track bar when I switch rear springs from 2" to 2.5"
IG @ BAJA4RN 2015 4runner TPE, Grey, 285/70/17 BFG KM3, Method 105 17x9 3.50" BS 6x139.7, Magnuson SC, FrontRunner Slimline II, ARB Summit front bumper, Bruteforce Rear, Safari Snorkel, Autohome Columbus RTT, Alu Cab Shadow Awning,Quick Pitch Ensuite, King Shocks OME 2.5", Dometic CFX 65W, REDARC Multi-Stage charger, 100W solar panel, 80ah 2nd AGM battery, BAMF sliders

Last edited by puckitpuck; 01-16-2020 at 12:23 PM. Reason: typo
puckitpuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote