Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 03:45 PM

PauldF is on a distinguished road

PauldF is on a distinguished road
The original P rated Dunlop 265/70/17 tires on my 2018 TRD ORP are done and I am considering replacing them with either:

1. Falken P rated 265/70/17's alone, or

2. Falken LT C rated 275/70/17's with Bilstein 5100's front and rear.

The local 4WP shop tech has been very helpful and is suggesting that for what I want (minimal lift, better ride on/off road) I should consider going the second route and using Bilstein coils for a 1" lift in the rear and adjusting the front 5100's to level out the ride (at about 2-2.5"?).

What do you think? I will try to attach 2 pages of the proposed invoice with details of the parts and the pricing. Do you think the labor is too high? I am in California! LOL

Thanks for your help with this decision!
Attached Images
Bilstein 5100 Series - 5th Gen-4wp-quote-details-1-jpg-jpg  Bilstein 5100 Series - 5th Gen-4wp-quote-details-2-jpg-jpg 
PauldF is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote