Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 01:36 PM

Toffees will become famous soon enough Toffees will become famous soon enough

Toffees will become famous soon enough Toffees will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by w210210 View Post
Hi everyone !
My wife has a 17 Lexus GS 350 ... I have a Benz 01 ..it old and it's a rusty ...
We being think to get a new car instead of Mercedes...
So I am trying to pick between Highlander and 4runner.
Just wonder.. I heard that 4runner has terrible anchors system for a child safety seats and its tight also ...
Is that true.. somebody has a child safety seat or have expirience with that ?
Personally I dont really like Highlander looks and style...its probably more for mom's...
We expecting baby soon so nust wonder what to get ...
But if I am going to buy 4runner i go for Limited trim ..cause a softer suspension..
Also heard that Highlander has more space ...
We planning to keep car for long time like 7 -10 years ..
Test drive both and bring a car seat. The anchors in the 4R are standard latch anchors, but are more difficult to access. But we have 4 kids with one in a latch carseat and one in a booster and we use the 4R to haul everyone on a regular basis. It's no minivan (which is our other vehicle), but it gets the job done, and it's not a burden on trips. In the end, neither the 4R nor the Highlander is a useful as a minivan, and they're not really like each other, so you need to decide what you want and which fits your needs best.

Last edited by Toffees; 01-17-2020 at 01:38 PM.
Toffees is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote