View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 11:57 PM

Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice

Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice
I would strongly consider cross-shopping the Subaru Ascent. When we bought the 4runner we already had a Subaru Outback and one of the things that steered us to the 4runner was that the Subaru and Highlander were very similar with the Highlander just being a little bigger and having a third row. We wanted something different and I prefer the truck-like driving experience so we went with the 4runner. When we replace my wife’s Outback we will either be getting another one or the Ascent. The Ascent has similar exterior size specs to the 4Runner but a lot more interior room, and definitely more cargo room than the Highlander. Throw in the captains chairs, Subaru AWD, same towing capacity, almost 9” of ground clearance and Subaru safety and the Ascent is hard to beat unless you are looking for something to off-road on more than light duty trails and fire roads.
2015 SR5 Premium 4wd Magnetic Grey w/3rd row: Frontrunner Slimline II 3/4 Rack - Yakima Skybox 16 - Weathertech - 22" Behind Grill Light Bar - TRD Skid w/Full Aluminum RCI Skids - RCI Sliders - Falken AT3 265 SL - Lamin-X - Taxa Cricket
"If I Can Do it You Can" Light Bar Install
ARB Breather Mod
Cymon's Weekend Warrior/MFD Thread
Cymon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote