Notices

View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 02:10 PM

RoyBell will become famous soon enough

RoyBell will become famous soon enough
'99 4Runner Limited Elocker

We are selling our 1999 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4wd. I am the second owner for approx 5 years. 172K miles. I have too many Toyotas at the moment and would like to sell a couple to get into other vehicles.

Asking price is $5,999 obo

Work I have done during ownership: Plugs, wires, intake gasket, fuel pressure regulator, starter rebuild. Installation of all new OEM toyota springs, shocks, rear air bag, new tires.

It is a typical Limited model (leather, sunroof, tow, etc), except this model has the locking rear axle.

AC hasn't been working and I don't have time to track it down. Other than that, nothing leaks and she runs flawlessly.

I think I may have put 10K miles total over 5 years on it. I just don't drive it so it's going to a new home. Being from the midwest, bottom has some rust. I never drove it in the snow, but previous owner did.

These pictures are from today. It's been in my warehouse all fall and winter so it's a little dusty.

These pictures are from last year, but it looks the same.

RoyBell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote