Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 12:48 PM

Irishperil is on a distinguished road

Irishperil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzle of Bees View Post
How about people doing some research before jumping on. Just like the chest pounding politicians and other hacks that just spout out garbage and watch the people pile on.
This section validates my suspension about how dumb humans are. But that’s no excuse for the person that decided to add this section.
Yeah it's an unfortunate mistake on a very comprehensive and active forum.

Not sure who you're referring to when you mention people doing some research before jumping on, but I clearly questioned the forum calling those 2018-2020 years 6th gen so I assume its the mod/developer.

I also assume you meant this section validates your "suspicion" and not your "suspension" and that you're not one of the humans you're referring to
Error | Audiokarma Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums

Joking aside, I was faced with posting in the 5th gen section where it righteously belongs, but violating the forum organization OR posting in accordance with the forum (for which I agreed at signup) but clearly being in the wrong section. It was a lose-lose situation.
Irishperil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote