Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 03:13 PM

VernySanders will become famous soon enough VernySanders will become famous soon enough

VernySanders will become famous soon enough VernySanders will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyisdead View Post
Just a little update.

Got it figured out it runs and drives! Took it out to the swamp to test out 4wd and boy does it work good.

I’ll come back and update this post with the cost and everything that went in to the swap. It took 55 days start to finish and overall was a pretty good experience.

Just need to wire up the clutch cancel and cruise which will finish it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm doing this in the spring, do you have any tips and tricks or anything you can share that you would have done differently a second time around etc?
VernySanders is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote