Thread: TPMS tools
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 11:37 PM

sempkim is on a distinguished road

sempkim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyzzy View Post
I'll bump this old thread with some new information.

I bought an Autel TS508 this week because I swapped out the OEM tires and wheels with a set of mounted Blizzak DM-V2 tires from TireRack with new TPMS sensors.

Out of the box, the TS508 would not activate or read the OEM TPMS sensors. After I updated the firmware on the TS508, the TS508 had no problem activating and reading all of the sensors and reprogramming via the OBD-II port.

In addition, I found out that my 2019 TRD ORP spare tire DOES have its own TPMS sensor.

TS508 and tire pressures
Was it hard to update firmware?
sempkim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote