Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 12:49 AM

Squ1dward is on a distinguished road

Squ1dward is on a distinguished road
Mounting 5th gen bull bar on 4th gen

Hey guys,

I saw this light bar setup on a Toyota Tundra behind me in the gas line in Costco today. I looked up the company, but they only make it for the 5th gen.

My first question: How different are the potential mounting locations on the 4th over the 5th gen?

I have access to a friend with a welder and such to fabricate a adapter of some sort.

My 2nd Question: Has anyone ever done this for this or another bull bar?

Pictures below.
Thanks in advance!
Squ1d

Last edited by Squ1dward; 01-21-2020 at 12:55 AM.
Squ1dward is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote