Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 01:26 PM

lsmo_guy is on a distinguished road

lsmo_guy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceandpho View Post
now first things first, is your truck equipped with the drl?
if your truck did not have drl, the flasher relay is behind the inside fuse box, also its 8 pin.
if your truck has drl, you will need to take the flasher relay apart and shave the metal link, there was a tutorial, only take a little bit off at a time.
I will admit, I am confused....
I read and re-read what RICEANDPHO replied with, and I read the information in the following link.
As mentioned, on my 2006 4Runner, on the front, there is a small bulb (size 168) that is continuously on while the vehicle is running. And, above, just to the right of the small bulb is the turn signal bulb (1156).
Are you saying that I can "shave" part of a fuse and then the turn signal would become the DRL and should only flash if the turn signal were on? And, the small (168) bulb would be disabled?

Daytime Running Lights 2006 4-Runner - 4 Runner Club - Toyota Owners Club of North America
lsmo_guy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote