Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 06:16 PM

mesooohoppy has a spectacular aura about mesooohoppy has a spectacular aura about mesooohoppy has a spectacular aura about

mesooohoppy has a spectacular aura about mesooohoppy has a spectacular aura about mesooohoppy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
I run a Scangauge. It's "OK" but feels a bit antiquated these days. There may be more modern OBDII readers out there. I'd check and see if Aeroforce Interceptor supports your model year 4Runner. Much nicer. I ran one in my old Challenger.

Aeroforce Technology Inc | Products - Interceptor

Yes, I wish there'd been things like 3d printed ABS back when I built that housing for the gauges LOL.
why do you say its dated? are the readings on a scangage not accurate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpreme View Post
Awesome! The B&M Trans cooler is an awesome upgrade.

Did you run it in series or bypassed the radiator?
i bypassed it. no idea on mileage on radiator but its not leaking so i dont need to replace it. i want zero chance of a pink milkshake. this is the only way to eliminate it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phattyduck View Post
You should be able to use this:

Internal Error

Just stuff the leads in the connector. Protect it from grounding out, zip tie it in place or similar, and you'll be all good.

-Charlie
oh, you are talking an actual resistor, i thought you were going to link something that was more plug and play. 5 dollar shipping on a 48 cent part. ouch!