Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 10:19 AM

Iffykid is on a distinguished road

Iffykid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bears View Post
ok, unfortunately I don't think there is such a thing as a low cost easy solution. The 4x listed above is the only easy bolt on one I know of...could be wrong...think many require cutting and or wielding on the frame

Sometimes people put these on which look strong, but many call them damage multipliers, as a small hit can shove them into the radiator and hood.
I too would like an easy to bolt on, that would protect my front end more from moose ( moose walk in front of cars up here like deer in the lower 48) but cant afford that and then the extra suspension stuff to handle the extra weight at this time
Amazon.com: ARIES 2044 1-1/2-Inch Black Steel Grill Guard Select Toyota 4Runner: Automotive
Would you consider a suspension upgrade if just adding the 65lb grill guard that you linked to?
Iffykid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote