Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 02:41 PM

Satori will become famous soon enough

Satori will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eerlumni View Post
Anyone know a good replacement gasket for the collector flange at the back of the Thorley Y-pipe?

...or do I need to order an OEM donut gasket?
Are you talking about the gasket between y-pipe and catback? This is the one that I ended up using with my URD Y-Pipe and DT longtubes.

17451-74051 - Toyota Parts Deal)

'08 Limited V8 Supercharged: URD // Doug Thorley // Rotora // Titanium Works // JAUS // Toytec // Bilstein // Fuel Shok // Nitto // Icon // Hefty Fabworks // RCI // CBI // Shrockworks // Baja Designs // Auxbeam // Fiberwerx // Addco
Satori is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote