View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 03:57 PM

Marfy will become famous soon enough Marfy will become famous soon enough

Marfy will become famous soon enough Marfy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason B View Post
@Eerlumni . That's absolutely nutty. He's probably just frustrated. Have him call me if he still thinks he needs to pull the engine. Don't worry, he's incorrect Does he have the install instructions? A lot of the time, and don't ask me why this is, many techs don't think they need to read the instructions, but these are not the run of the mill chevy install. Make sure he has the instructions, and if for some reason he doesn't there are in PDF from on DT website. If you need me to CALL him for you, let me know.
Lol. When I had the long tubes installed, I went to the same shop that did the short tubes. It ended up going to the same tech to install. When I was dropping the car off, I ended up passing my keys directly to him and he was shooting daggers at me with his eyes. I've never attempted this, but I think it does take a little finesse.

To your point, Jason, I certainly could not imagine pulling the engine to do it. As you've said, the tech must be having a moment.
Marfy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote