Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 10:47 PM

Iffykid is on a distinguished road

Iffykid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesooohoppy View Post
yes. much jeep vibes.

id much rather spend my money on crap i actually need. thats why i havent even seriously started looking at bumpers yet. im still getting through the more important stuff.

it weighs 100 lbs, what do you expect? you may even be in freight territory at this point in time.

that is also why you see weld together kits. theyre cheaper to produce the end product and shipping is much cheaper.

man, at that price, i really want to like that 4x bumper. i absolutely hate how they flush mounted the turn signals and then cut a circle for the light and that other hex circle thing. that looks so cheesy and unrefined next to the flush mount turn signals.
I have seen the same flush mount turn signals used on other front bumper offerings like Coastal Offroad.

WTF is just based off the fact that it would cost appx $75 in fuel to make the 500+ mile round trip in my 4runner and half that if I used the car.

$606 for the 4X is tempting the out the door price especially if adding the $55 grill guard makes me go hmmmm!

About the only item left on my should/need do list is a new radiator.

Last edited by Iffykid; 01-22-2020 at 10:58 PM.
Iffykid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote