View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 11:22 PM

osideplayer will become famous soon enough osideplayer will become famous soon enough

osideplayer will become famous soon enough osideplayer will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by niadh0 View Post
@JebBoy
@Jshen
@osideplayer

interim update. i bought two sets of TRD Fox setup and picked them up in december when i went to the US. last weekend installed one set (two rears, and two passenger side suspensions) on my wife's 2010 Limited, yes i removed the XRES stuff. I will be installing the the second remaining set (two rears and two driver side suspensions) on my 2020 /w KDSS in the next two to three weeks - weather permitted. as you can see i am mix/matching the two sets for both the runners to avoid any lean issues on the 2020, the 2010 feels and looks right. I am going to do the exact measurements next week on the 2010 and post back here after some settling.

BTW the 2020 install will be with the Cornfed 3/8 inch top-out spacers (resulting into 3/4 inch height on top of Fox) in the front.
I'd be interested to see how yours comes out. I have been taking more and more measurements and finding I also have about .5 lean in rear. The front is the same. .5 lean
RR 21.75
LR 22.25

The TRD rear shocks seem to be the same length so I find it odd I am getting lean in the rear. I wonder if it's because of the front. I should find out after your install. BTW you are going to love the ride. SOOOO Plush!!
osideplayer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote