View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 11:56 PM

niadh0 will become famous soon enough niadh0 will become famous soon enough

niadh0 will become famous soon enough niadh0 will become famous soon enough
yes coming from 2019 Pro, I really fell in love with the TRD Fox for the 100+Kms daily drive so bought two sets. wife didnt care about upgrading her runner but she wanted the TRD Fox as well after riding my 2019 Pro.

from what i have been reading, the rear passenger side coil can use a 10mm top spacer custom made by CornFed to level both the left and the right. but before you consider it, wait for my results and then we can compare and you go from there in terms of what tweaks you want to do. on a facebook forum, i also checked with ScottFisher about my theory of putting two driver side or the two passenger side TRD fox shocks in the front /w KDSS. In theory it should work and not result into any lean. so i am very curious to find out. stay tuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by osideplayer View Post
I'd be interested to see how yours comes out. I have been taking more and more measurements and finding I also have about .5 lean in rear. The front is the same. .5 lean
RR 21.75
LR 22.25

The TRD rear shocks seem to be the same length so I find it odd I am getting lean in the rear. I wonder if it's because of the front. I should find out after your install. BTW you are going to love the ride. SOOOO Plush!!
niadh0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote