Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 12:05 PM

Seafury is on a distinguished road

Seafury is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the ideas everyone.

The truck has already been appraised online.
They have to check it in person when I physically take it in today.

If this gets noticed I will lose my trade in value, which is at break even, and very important to me.

Is this shady? yes it is. Dealerships are shady to everyone all the time.

I just spent 23 days waiting, after driving 520 miles to purchase, for a dealership to twice fix the Tundra I am buying after first going to buy it on day one and it had several issues.

Took them 23 days and 2 attempts. And they don't want to come down on the price for my troubles on top of it.

After all this waiting, my seat goes bad 2 days ago, that sound fair for me to eat the lost value on appraisal after their causing all these delays on a vehicle that was "ready for sale"?

I just want to disconnect the wire under the seat that goes to the heater, if this is possible.

If nobody knows the answer, fine, things happen, just figured I would ask. If people don't agree with what I am doing, so be it, to each their own.

I call it "Turn about is fair play"

I would NEVER do this to a citizen buyer, but this dealership has pissed me off.

They have the EXACT truck I want, and I don't want to drive ANOTHER 520 miles to start the process all over again of looking at another one.

Thanks again for your feedback everyone.
Seafury is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote