Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 04:37 PM

RoyBell will become famous soon enough

RoyBell will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Js'00imited4runner View Post
Upload some photos of the frame/undercarriage.
Your really steep on the asking price especially for
A midwest/rustbelt vehicle. I picked my '00 limited up with 187k in 7/16 for $2200. I would rather drive to a southern state and buy a pretty much rust free 3rd gen for the same price your asking for a truck thats lived in IL the state where our blacktop roads look like cement after a dusting of snow. I don't mean to knock your post but I've found better shape 4th gens in IL. For under 6k that dont have the notorious frame rot. What area did you buy this from prior to you owning it? I wouldn't pay more then $3500 for something like this from IL. Just my .02. Anyway good luck.
Well, it's an asking price, which is why I said OBO.

It doesn't sound like you are in the market anyways.

I have 2 x 4th gen V8s with similar rust. I'd like to get a no-rust, 3rd gen limited for $2200. Please, show me all these no-rust limiteds for $2200 and I will buy them up and store them. Any no-rust 3rd gens either have a replacement frame, have been "cleaned up" (wire brush/painted), or they sell for $20K. Most 3rd gens for sale under $4000 have something wrong- frame rusted through, salvage, accident, etc.

There's some rust on mine, but not as much as the majority of the ones I passed on.
RoyBell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote