View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 09:35 PM

4powells is on a distinguished road

4powells is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper238 View Post
Have any of you come across them in Red?

All i can find is black. Its not like this is the first year of the 4R, i am surprised there are not more color options for Emblems.

Guess ill just have to paint them my self for a few dollars and spend the rest I saved on beer.
Absolutely I'm going to spray paint mine to match the gunmetal color of the TRD rims that I'm getting

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk