Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 09:35 PM

BlakeA will become famous soon enough

BlakeA will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by centuridude View Post
After a "Routine" oil change / tire rotation service, as I was leaving the dealership, the front-right tire came off. They FORGOT to tighten the lug-nuts!!

Fortunately the damage was minimal - they had to replace the TRD wheel because it was scratched on the inside. On the bright-side, I had them give me the "damaged" wheel and I plan on using it as a second spare for long off-road trips.
The dealer left loose lug nuts after a brake job on my old Gen 3. Felt weird driving it home and when I got in my driveway, I found the passenger rear tire with barely finger tight lug nuts. Wheel just flopping around. They comped the brake job by way of apology. They have also left skid plate bolts broken and loose.

I’ve got the two year Toyota care on my new 2019 (different dealer) that I’m going to take advantage of since my brother has used them for his Tundra for several years with no complaints.
I’ll still crawl under and check it out when I get home though.
BlakeA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote