Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 01:32 PM

nimby is a jewel in the rough nimby is a jewel in the rough nimby is a jewel in the rough

nimby is a jewel in the rough nimby is a jewel in the rough nimby is a jewel in the rough
Lets say you have 2 or 3 raptor lights and they all go down to 1 red connection and 1 black connection on your raptor light harness, then you would just need to connect them to one of the red connectors and one of the black connectors on the Amazon harness. The other red and black connectors on the Amazon harness that are meant for the lights to be plugged into would not be used and you can just tape them up.

If you have 3 raptor lights with a separate red and black connector coming off of each light, then you need to connect all of the black wires from each light, connect all of the red wires from each light, and then connect them to one of the black connectors coming off the Amazon harness and one of the red connectors coming off the Amazon harness. The unused connectors coming off the Amazon harness can be taped up.

On a side note, the black wire with the C connector on the Amazon harness goes to a ground source in your engine bay while the red wire with the C connector goes to the Positive terminal on your battery.

I personally have 2 raptor lights and I had no harness connecting the wires on the lights. Just the red and black wires coming off each light. I had to connect some 14 gauge red wire to all the red wires coming off the raptor lights with butt splice connectors, cut off the male/female connectors on the Amazon harness, and connect all the red wires from the raptor lights to the red wires on the Amazon harness with another butt splice connector. Same exact thing will all my black wires. So I was able to use all the connectors on the Amazon harness because all the wires coming off my raptor lights were separated in the first place. If the red and black wires on your raptor lights are already all connected together, no need to utilize all the connectors on the Amazon harness. You should be able to get away with just splicing them into one red and one black connector and taping up the unused red and black connector.

Last edited by nimby; 01-25-2020 at 01:53 PM.
nimby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote