View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 10:55 PM

Iffykid is on a distinguished road

Iffykid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken2029 View Post
Trying to figure the weight penalty. Can anyone tell me what the OEM bumper weighs?
I have the same question.

I am sure there is a slight weight difference between the 96-98 and the newer fat lip bumper which has more plastics included, I have read reference to 40lbs but not indicated which model year and I also looked at individual fat lip
components which indicated 20lbs for the inner and 36lbs for the out assembly for a total of 56lbs.

If it wasn't middle of winter and I wasn't so lazy I have considered removing mine and weighing just for personal knowledge, Weight is weight but I dont think a 50lb weight penalty would be all that unreasonable.

$606 sale price good thru 1-26-2020 I am still hoping to luck into a used bumper for a good price.

Last edited by Iffykid; 01-25-2020 at 10:58 PM.
Iffykid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote