Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 11:52 AM
Official Vendor

Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice
Official Vendor

Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eerlumni View Post
Anyone know a good replacement gasket for the collector flange at the back of the Thorley Y-pipe?

...or do I need to order an OEM donut gasket?
The long tubes are supplied with gaskets for manifold and collector. The y-pipe Doug Thorley has told me they recommend customers to reuse the factory as they are not supplied. My contact at DT says you can use the OEM from local Toyota dealership for that Y. So, people have been using Remflex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marfy View Post

To your point, Jason, I certainly could not imagine pulling the engine to do it. As you've said, the tech must be having a moment.
Yea, lol. That would be insane. If any tech tells you they need to pull then engine to install your headers, pull him aside with a nicely printed out version of the install instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4RunnerAquasport View Post
Yea I opened mine up to make sure I received the 03'-04' LTs, and not the later version. Everything seems to be included as far as instructions, gaskets, flange hdwr, etc.

I still haven't had my mail delivered from 2 weeks on hold, so the Titanium hardware might be in there. Anyone get theirs USPS?

I did receive 2 DT decals with the headers that I didn't get with my Y pipe last year. Come on DT! Spread some swag around!!

Sexy pic! Looks good. Yes, the Titanium hardware has to ship separate. My plan originally was to ship everything to Doug Thorley and have them put it in all the boxes but it couldn't be done that way so shipping the Titanium hardware out separate, etc. Anyone can text me at 717-319-2100 if you are still waiting on hardware and I'll check for ya.

https://www.youtube.com/user/burtmanindustries, New YouTube channel! please subscribe and I'll make more videos!
[email protected]
DO NOT PM - text/call 717-319-2100 (24/7)
Jason B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote