View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 04:31 PM

nigelorion is on a distinguished road

nigelorion is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD4Runner View Post
Drop the 3.4 in it. Toyota 3.4 is reliable. Others are reliablISH. I've seen photos of 3.4 in the engine compartment. Looks roomy! 3.0 is very cramped, I'm uncomfortable just looking at it - LOL!

Get rid of the band-aid suspension. OME's are goo if stiff. They would raise the rear 2 inches above stock so to level it you would have to crank stock torsion bars, OR add BJ spacers, OR install matching OME torsion bars. Travel will change so need to find proper shocks to accommodate that.

I'm on low budget so I have Zuk mod. Since 2013 my truck's taken me to many places fancy SUV's parked at the office or Nordstrom could only dream of - LOL!
thanks for the input! to clarify i did not buy the 3.4 with the 4runner so right now i do not have an engine for it yet.

I would like it to still be lifted to clear these 33s but yea the setup it has right now is pretty cringy. Looks like i am looking for a parts rig to put the ifs back to oem in front. lots of research to do.
nigelorion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote