Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2020, 04:32 PM

89T4runner is on a distinguished road

89T4runner is on a distinguished road
Over the last weekend I got my 4xinnovations sliders welded on. My girlfriend got these for me for Christmas so it was nice to finally have them on after sitting in the garage.

Anyways, so future plans with this rig is as follows

-315/75/16 tires (already bought)
-4.88 gears and ARB front locker (already have the ARB laying around)
-Roof rack and RTT (Sherpa is the rack I want)
-Drawer and fridge set up
-Rear 4xinnovations bumper/tire carrier
-Rear Fox shocks (input on which ones to go with would be great!)
-Supercharger (MAYBE)
-little bits here and there such as seat covers, GPS, CB radio, sound system, floor mats, blah blah blah

I'm in my last semester of college and I got a job lined up for when I graduate so for the next 5 months, I probably wont be able to knock of many of the big things on this list, but I plan to keep this truck for a long time as my wheeler/camping rig so once money becomes not so tight I hope to build a rig as nice as some of the other members on this forum, and maybe get together for some offroading with yall!

Thank you to whoever took the time to read!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk