View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 05:49 AM

Dannymarc is on a distinguished road

Dannymarc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRG_TRD View Post
As many of you know having a few custom parts made is never a cheap venture, so to bring down the cost a bit I had the manufacturer make 5 sets of them for me. This is probably a super long shot… but if there are any of you who are in a similar situation and own both the Prinsu Rack and the Road Shower and would be interested in a set of brackets let me know. I’m not looking to make money off this, but it would be nice to recoup a little of my costs and provide a good solution to a handful of you. The brackets cost me $30 per piece to have cut, bent, and powder coated… so for a set of 2 it cost me $60. Let me know if anyone would be interested in a set.

I’m extremely interested! Do you have any left to sell? Thanks!
Dannymarc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote