Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-28-2020, 04:58 PM

Cestratton is on a distinguished road

Cestratton is on a distinguished road
One week old TRD ORP and over 1k miles . My wife drives the hell out of it, coming from a 2019 Camry SE that was totaled last month. I can't wait to start researching and piecing together mods! I traded my 17 Limited Tundra for a 20 1794 Tundra before Christmas and if you guys think the 4runner's lights are bad then you haven't driven a pre-18 Tundra because they SUCKED. Now the Camry and my Tundra had/has LED's that are great but I cant really complain about the 4runner's lights. I did notice some brake squeal this morning when I had to move it but as soon as I got in my Tundra it did the same thing, goes away after a good braking at the first stop sign. Apparently Toyota's don't like the new iPhone 11, wife and I both bought the Pro Max about a month ago but I returned mine and went back to my Galaxy s10+, I've read the same complaints on the Tundra forums and the common factor seems to be the iPhone 11. She doesn't really get phone calls so have not experienced what that is all about but Pandora can sometimes be a PITA if you pause it on the head unit.

Last edited by Cestratton; 01-28-2020 at 05:02 PM.
Cestratton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote