Notices

View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 11:46 PM

jakessti is on a distinguished road

jakessti is on a distinguished road
I called the seller and got no answer, with a voicemail that sounded like he's using a burner phone. A few minutes later, he called me back, sounded super sketchy, and I asked if he still had the suspension. He replied that he still had it for sale. I asked where he was located because I might be able to just pick them up locally, and then *oddly convenient * he pretended like he couldn't hear me and said "hello?" and then hung up.

Oh! And the picture he posted of his shocks? Check out this post, sure looks similar ;). Toyota guys are smart, go scam the jeep guys JK (get a life)

2019 Trd Pro Fox suspension | Toyota 4Runner Forum [4Runners.com]
jakessti is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote