View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 12:18 AM

SurgicalApple is on a distinguished road

SurgicalApple is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motory View Post
For anyone wondering the Detours one actually does have a predrilled bracket behind the tire for attaching rotopax. Haven't tested the limits as to what you can fit on it in terms of size since I have mine mounted elsewhere already(could probably get a 4gal to fit if you dont have a ladder), but it's there. It also has an additional relocated 2in receiver you can attach a hitch mount bike rack. The tire mount is also removable/modular, but if you want to carry something else instead, you'd have to make the new mount yourself. You got me on the table and hi lift mount though. I ended up just DIYing my own hi lift mount with a $55 Jeep mount off Amazon.

But yeah, if you're not into DIY and just want a carrier with readily available accessories, the ultraswing is probably the way to go. Can't go wrong with either!

The Rotopax on the rear windows...HOW?! Must have...
SurgicalApple is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote