Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: Burning smell 2
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 11:06 PM

COSteve is on a distinguished road

COSteve is on a distinguished road
Ok, yea I did the work myself. The old bearing seemed ok to me but I went ahead. Not big $. It's a V6. I have plenty of OBD tools and Techstream so I'll try monitoring transmission temps. I changed all fluids including a tranny flush when I got the car a year ago. If it was tranny why is the smell only at the right rear wheel?
COSteve is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 AM.