View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 12:01 PM

Rwm514 is on a distinguished road

Rwm514 is on a distinguished road
So I cleaned it up and lubricated it and lined it up. It definitely seems keyed. I was able to adjust the position of the wheel with the lower slide rod coming from the rack. Just loosened the lower pinch nut and slid the whole thing up which allowed me to match the steering wheel position with the wheels themselves. Thank you so much for the help!

One other question...
Should the sway bar end links be tightened with the truck on the ground or is it ok to tighten them while still on the stands? Thx