View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 05:20 PM

edgesalon is on a distinguished road

edgesalon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Tower View Post
Lostmanifesto,

I own a 2019 TRD Pro but, did not care for the extra height and lack of functionality of the stock pro rack so, I modified it to remove the top rail. Now it has a much lower profile and a much cleaner look (In my opinion). I moved the cross bar that was at the front of the top rail down to the lower rail now making for 4 bars across the rack. I don’t have any good close-up photos of the mods but, here’s one long distance shot.

BTW. I noticed that you are in Mission Viejo. I’m in Foothill Ranch. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Thanks,

Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tom what did you do for the holes from the top bar that go to the front of roof rack mounting location and what about the bar in the back of the rack
thanks