Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: 2 observations
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 04:07 PM

jimgsmith is on a distinguished road

jimgsmith is on a distinguished road
2 observations

I'm 2 months in on the 2020 T4R Venture (Canadian Edition) and I've noticed a couple strange things I thought I would mention:

1. There is a red spot on the tires, right where the valve stem is. Are the tires balanced so that the wheels don't need to be?

2. I set the tire pressure in all four tires to exactly 33 PSI (yes, I know its supposed to be 32 but I thought the ride was a little soft) and then I reset the TPMS to use the current pressure as the default. When I start driving, it shows all 4 tires as 33 PSI (good) but then something strange happens, and it is always the same. The front driver side tire is first to go up 1 PSI, then the rear driver side, then the front passenger, then the rear passenger. There is 1-2 minutes between each jump, and this starts all over again (after a little delay) with the front driver side going up another PSI. I get that they will all fluctuate, but its odd that is always follows this pattern.

Bonus observation: The Canadian version of the Venture has TRD Off Road on the C pillar, but the US version doesn't. Seems like a strange thing to change.
jimgsmith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote