Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 02:13 PM

kfs-4runner is on a distinguished road

kfs-4runner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW.OH.T4R View Post
Sounds like you're looking for a Range Rover Sport? I know JLR absolutely sucks in the reliability department, but RR's are quite capable off-road, and their on road manners are nothing to sneeze at regarding performance.
The reliability department equities to extremely high upkeep cost. I for one would not have to pay for the repairs on a Range Rover once the warranty has expired.
I do not know but I think Toyota is not going to have a new version of the 4Runner for a little while for whatever reason and with the Bronco coming out and the ever-present Jeep line out there, they want to get whatever sales are possible from the market. Adding little dodads here and there cost next to nothing and might entice people planing to essentially drive back and forth from the mall, work and to head out to the local state park for a weekend picnic.
I am curious other the people here who recently purchase TRD in a special color would not have made that purchase if they would have known then that a Trail Edition was going to be released that offered the same color.
kfs-4runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote