View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 02:32 PM

onaquest is on a distinguished road

onaquest is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mordotz View Post
Eh, I have an Army Green TRDP and I'm okay with this. 4000 Trail edition total is a pretty low number in the grand scheme of things, maybe 1-1.5k of AG and Cement each? They sell like 130k+ 4Runners per year so it's a pretty low number overall.

Also have to keep in mind that the Trail is an upgraded SR5. It won't have any of the offroad goodies included in the ORP or TRDP.
Good perspective.

Interesting focus strategy by Toyota. Those 2 colours are revered all over the forums. I think they're listening. Rather than just offering these 2 colours on any trim, they made it a limited run. Pretty cool.

Hopefully this increases the desirability of TRD Pro in Cement and Army green. Some of the target customers who seek the specific colours may covet the colours on top trim, which could actually drive up resale value on Cement and AG Pros.
onaquest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote