Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 10:34 AM

Porqupine82 will become famous soon enough

Porqupine82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffdog View Post
All I read was:

Waaaaaaah!!! I do a lame rally somewhere in the midwest and have a SAS car. Big whoop. Oh wait -- you lengthened a frame once!!! Holy crap, I've never heard of that in my entire life, especially not on any of the trucks that traverse trails in NorCal. You are right, you have the coolest 4x4 ever made and measuring tires is irrelevant because all tires are the same size even if they are an inch off.

Since you are into rallies - You may be interested to know that I won 1st place in Navigation for the Nevada Trophy in Dec 2019. And our teammate won 1st overall. Yes! - First Place in the most difficult and oldest off road rally in the USA. I would love to see you at the next Nevada Trophy rally. It would be fun to race against someone with so much misplaced confidence. I'm sure you think you already won as well!

In closing:

You were always wrong, your rally is lame and I would beat you at your own game without even trying. My full-exo 89 4runner twin-locked with custom hydrostatic transfer case is not actually scared of whatever fart-can POS truck that you think you can build. Its just really stupid to think that you can bully your way to being right by saying: "I'm the inventor of all off road rallies!!! and I have an SAS truck, so I'm right!!!" Also, I don't need gainful sponsorships for racing, I am into engineering and proving that well engineered systems beat experience every time. I proved that with my first place finish on my very first try at the most difficult US off road rally. I have no need to be a corporate shill like you as I am successful in other arenas of my life. This thread started with me attempting to remove confusion and ended with you trying to show off how cool you are in the most desperate fashion possible, by bragging about something that has nothing to do with why tire sizes (exact tire sizes) are important. Please, PLEASE -- post of a pic of the "obstacles" that you are referring to. I am dying to see them.
I dont have an SAS truck. I have a truck that came with a solid axle, it's not a swap. Do you know ANYTHING about vehicle nomenclature? Anything?..

The whole intent of my reply was to establish the fallacy in your claim that everyones an idiot except you. Regardless of the races you've done, the thread is about tire size and it has devolved into someone named muffdog whipping his cock out to compare to everyone else's.

Furthermore you asked for pictures of the trails I've driven when I named the trails for you. Google them. For Gods sake just google.

So I'm not going to respond again if you reply because you are obviously one of the dumbest people I've ever spoken with. Instead I will leave you with the facts nobody is disputing except YOU:

You are not the "end all be all" of tire sizes.

A tire with a 33 inch diameter is a 33.

You're a dick.

You discount the opinion of individuals who the 4x4 community has deemed reputable and knowledgeable.

Reply if youd like but I'm done commenting to a re-tread like yourself.