Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 01:37 PM

duffdog is a jewel in the rough duffdog is a jewel in the rough duffdog is a jewel in the rough

duffdog is a jewel in the rough duffdog is a jewel in the rough duffdog is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porqupine82 View Post
I dont have an SAS truck. I have a truck that came with a solid axle, it's not a swap. Do you know ANYTHING about vehicle nomenclature? Anything?..

The whole intent of my reply was to establish the fallacy in your claim that everyones an idiot except you. Regardless of the races you've done, the thread is about tire size and it has devolved into someone named muffdog whipping his cock out to compare to everyone else's.

Furthermore you asked for pictures of the trails I've driven when I named the trails for you. Google them. For Gods sake just google.

So I'm not going to respond again if you reply because you are obviously one of the dumbest people I've ever spoken with. Instead I will leave you with the facts nobody is disputing except YOU:

You are not the "end all be all" of tire sizes.

A tire with a 33 inch diameter is a 33.

You're a dick.

You discount the opinion of individuals who the 4x4 community has deemed reputable and knowledgeable.

Reply if youd like but I'm done commenting to a re-tread like yourself.
Literally 60% of everyone I come into contact with (including you) is an idiot who is trying to fake it until someone who is actually talented catches them in the act. Not surprisingly, I don't agree with you because I am certain you are literally an uneducated slob who uses online forums to feel important and has zero engineering chops. You would never post dumb stuff like you have a $39 spring over conversion. Who does that??

A tire which does not have the numerals: "33" on the side is not a 33. By convention, when you order one of those tires at any shop in the United States including the one nearest you, the size you get is 33x12.5.x17 unless its a special order width or a metric size which are both different. In that case everything I posted about fitting a 33 is correct. You (and everyone else) who posts anything to the contrary is just 100% wrong.

You are right, I did type SAS by accident. The majority of my responses were baiting you. You failed, unsurprisingly.

I don't care if you think I am a dick. I can't hear you over my FIRST PLACE TROPHY.

3" suspension lift, 1" body lift, 315's, rear Elocker, on-board air system, slider air tanks, full skid plates, front Demello bumper, rear HMF plate/tube bumper, rear 9000lb hidden winch, front 10000lb winch, dual electric fans (in cab adjustable temp), rock lights, 25W LED projector lights.
duffdog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote