Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 03:17 PM

david05111 will become famous soon enough

david05111 will become famous soon enough
So this is my first post ever on the forum. Hi gents.

I’m actually taking a delivery of a 2020 TRD Pro in about two weeks and one of the first things I want to address are the headlights. This thread is right up my alley.

Forgive me if I cover some ground that already has been covered on the board; I’ve tried a few searches, because I know that can get obnoxious.

This seems to be the third option I’ve seen for upgrades.

Option 1: OEM w/ H9 or H11 bulbs
Option 2: Morimodo XBs
Option 3: These

Full disclosure is that I was going to just order the XBs, but then I saw a few posts from months back about them having huge dead zones on the corners. Just to be clear: they haven’t addressed that yet on those headlights? I heard they we’re aware of the issue and were working on a fix?

Back to these. The pictures are great, so thanks for taking the time to take them and post them up. From a practical standpoint and not so much raw output, how do they stack up in the same corner areas compared to OEM or any modified versions or housing options? They seem to have good coverage from the pictures, but it’s hard to tell.

Pictures also don’t really tell the practical story. Do you find yourself really struggling to see at all when making turns without the fogs on with any of the setups? Is the issue blown out of proportion?
david05111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote