Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 07:38 PM

bjarratt is on a distinguished road

bjarratt is on a distinguished road
Positive Passenger Side Camber and upside down cam bolts

Hey Everyone,

Have been on the forums for a while know, but primarily just use it for gathering information. I primarily am able to find what I need, but this time I have run into a problem and am reaching out for help.

Recently installed the "Tundra" lift that Speedy's Garage installed. Bilstein 5100 up front with new factory Tundra springs. In the rear I installed the Tundra Bilstein 5100s and OME 906 springs. At the same time I installed JBAoffroad UCAs and new Strongflex bushings in the LCA (purchased from Sonoran Steel. Yellows in front, red in rear). Also installed a eimkeith PCK to make sure everything stayed aligned in the rear and I couldn't increase the lift in the future without a problem if I wanted.

Against my better judgement, I took the 4Runner over to NTB to get an alignment. I knew it wasn't going to be the greatest, but I currently have new wheels and tires on order and wanted to make sure it was at least somewhat aligned before they got in.

NTB left me with a front right camber of 1.5degrees and a pull to the left (steering wheel has to be pulled to the right to keep the car going straight). Additionally when looking at the cam bolts, most of them are now upside down and not necessarily in the alignment tabs.

I want to get this fixed before my new tires come in and want to make sure that it is done right. What is everyone's advise and what should I tell the next alignment shop that I go to?

Thanks for the help everyone.
Attached Images
Positive Passenger Side Camber and upside down cam bolts-img_4744-1-jpg 
bjarratt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote