View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 03:23 PM

Off-Camber is on a distinguished road

Off-Camber is on a distinguished road
Does anyone have the Hi lift Jack carrier? I would like to know the overall width measurement as well as the measurement from the left edge of the mount to the start of the bolt slots on the back of the mount (where you bolt it to the swing out).

I'm pondering this idea of drilling 2 holes on the angled edge of the right side swing out just behind the tire and mounting the hi lift there at an angle behind the tire. Basically exactly like the ladder mounts on the opposite side. The jack itself will fit between there and the rear hatch with plenty of room to spare.....it just depends on the two measurements I asked about above as to whether it will work or not.

My goal is to use the left side swing out to mount a set of stacked rotopax and a 5 lb propane mount respectively on either side of the Rotopax/traction board mount. Traction boards will be on the prinsu.
Off-Camber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote