Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 10:02 PM

OBDGUY is on a distinguished road

OBDGUY is on a distinguished road
Cool Dual Battery Setup

I'm running two Odyssey group 24 batteries on an Off Grid Engineering system. I added a fuse from Australia that bumps the alternator output so it charges the Odysseys between 14.2-14.5. The system works flawlessly and keeps the batteries charged consistently at 14.5. I almost went with the Genesis system, but the battery module simply gets too hot which is never a good thing regardless of what the manufacturer says. The Off Grid Blue Sea module runs cool and efficient, it's totally water proof and in auto mode requires nothing from me. I can self jump from either battery and run my fridge, lights, and teardrop trailer off either battery or both. When it charges it charges both until they are at max volts and automatically shuts the aux battery off and goes back to main battery charging. I love the system, been almost 3 years now with zero problems. Pricey but worth every penny.
OBDGUY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote