Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 06:54 AM

jony.lisa is on a distinguished road

jony.lisa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs0131 View Post
don’t knock it till you try it. I really am quite picky about sound quality, and was pleasantly surprised. For reference, I’ve had $10K aftermarket stereos with professionally tuned DSPs before in vehicles in the past. T9 has a ~16 band EQ, multi-channel delay adjustments and sounds as good as high end units I’ve had from Alpine and Pioneer (I’m running the OEM Audio+ amp/speakers/sub). I know I sound like a fan boi, but really, it’s good.

I am especially going to pay attention to the JBL integration as that’s what I have with tweeters middlers and sub. Hopefully I don’t have to rewrite my entire truck ! Though a lot of the speakers are kinda flappy now. Too many -50 Canadian winters and me still wanting my music! Lol. Mine is a 2010 maxed out sr5 . So basically a limited without the name badge and gps radio.
jony.lisa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote